Whipped Vanilla Crème, Raspberry Doughnut Dough
Cookie People, Mixed Red Berry Salad
2 packets Raspberry jelly crystals, (aeroplane brand)
COOKIE DOUGH PEOPLE
½ tub Chocolate Brownie Cookie Dough
½ tub Raspberry Donut Cookie Dough
Plain flour, for dusting
3x 800ml Thickened cream
100g Pure icing sugar, sifted
10g Vanilla bean paste
1pk Mini jam sponge rolls (you’ll need 6 mini rolls), halved
1 tub Raspberry Donut Cookie Dough
3pnts Strawberries, trimmed, halved
¼ bunch Basil
For The Jelly
- Prepare jelly according to packet instructions. Pour into the base of a large trifle dish and place in the fridge to set overnight.
For The Cookie Dough People
- Preheat the oven to 165°C fan-forced.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each cookie dough flavor, dusting the dough with a little flour, until about 1cm thick. Transfer to lined baking trays.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the cookies have cooled slightly, use a cookie cutter to cut out as many cookie people as possible from the dough (making sure to take extra care with the corners of the cutter). Set cookies aside to cool completely.
For The Vanilla Cream
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until semi-whisked. Chill until needed.
- Remove the trifle dish with the set jelly from the fridge. Arrange the sponge rolls around the edge of the glass.
- Crumble the cookie dough into the center of the trifle dish. Top with 1 punnet of raspberries and ½ punnet of strawberries.
- Pour the vanilla cream over the top, smooth the top and place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the trifle from the fridge and arrange the remaining raspberries and strawberries, basil leaves and cookie people on top.