Raspberry Jam Donut Pie
Raspberry Jam Donut, Raspberry Jam, Vanilla Crumble
1 tub Jam Donut Cookie Dough
400g Raspberry jam
175g Unsalted butter
100g Caster sugar
50g Brown sugar
250g Plain flour
10g Vanilla paste
To Make The Crumble
- Place all the ingredients in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and beat until a crumb consistency. Set aside.
To Assemble & Bake
- Preheat the oven to 165°C fan forced. Grease an 18cm pie tin.
- Press cookie dough evenly into the prepared tin, then spread evenly with jam. Top with vanilla crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crumble is cooked through.
- Add 100s & 1000s into the crumble mixture to make it a birthday cookie pie.
- Change up the size & shape, depending on what tins have at home.
- This is the perfect dessert to freeze and use later when you need a quick and easy dessert.
- Reserve some jam to pipe into the cookie pie after it comes out of the oven for extra ooze.