Cookie Dough People
1Tub Chocolate Brownie Cookie Dough
1Tub Raspberry Donut Cookie Dough
Plain Flour, for dusting
150g White chocolate, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 165°C fan forced.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each cookie dough flavour, dusting the dough with a little flour, until about 1cm thick. Transfer to lined baking trays (you might need to cut the dough to fit on the trays).
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the cookies have cooled slightly, use a cookie cutter to cut out as many cookie people as possible from the dough (making sure to take extra care with the corners of the cutter). Set cookies aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the microwave and transfer to a piping bag. Decorate the cookies by piping different facial expressions or patterns onto the cookie people. It’s the perfect Christmas activity for the whole family!
- Use food colouring and change the colour of the white chocolate. You can also decorate the cookie people with lollies.
- Change up the shape and sizes of your cookie cutter to make whatever shapes you want.