White chocolate cheesecake, cookie base, seasonal fruit
MAKES 1 CAKE
1 Tub ANNA POLYVIOU COOKIE DOUGH, Triple Choc
750g Cream cheese
150g Caster sugar
100g White chocolate, melted
15g Vanilla bean paste
- Preheat the oven to 165°C. Line an 18-20cm round cake pan with baking paper. Press cookie dough into the base of the prepared pan into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden, then set aside to cool completely.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 150°C.
- For the white chocolate cheesecake filling, place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, beat until smooth, then add the sugar and beat until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until well combined then add the melted chocolate and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the cooled cookie base. Bake for 30 minutes or until set (if the filling is still wobbly, bake for a few more minutes). Remove from the oven and place in the fridge to chill completely.
- When ready to serve, top cheesecake with mixed seasonal fruit – we used figs, stone fruit, berries and passionfruit.
NOTE You can make this cheesecake ahead of time and freeze it (without the fruit on top) until you’re ready to serve. To avoid creating cracks on top of the cheesecake, be careful to not overbeat the cream cheese mixture.